EAP WTHD16: In IRS File B Record Total Does Not Match The C Record For Class 07 (Non Employee Compensation)
(Doc ID 2208049.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For 1099 applicable Vendor/Supplier having multiple Locations, the B Record and C Record amount total in the IRS Tax file does not match for Class 07 (Non Employee Compensation).
This is only with Class 07. Vendor/Supplier with multiple Locations for Class = 7 (NonEmployee Compensation) and same TIN #, TIN Type and Withholding Address but one of the Locations has additional information like Date of Birth, Certification Expiration etc
1. Setup a 1099 applicable Vendor/Supplier with multiple Locations for Class 07. The Locations have the same TIN # and Withholding Address seq number
Loc 1 - Withholding Class = 07, TIN # = 123456789, Withholding Address Seq # 1
Loc 2 - Withholding Class = 07, TIN # = 123456789, Withholding Address Seq # 1 , Date of Birth = 1/1/1975 , Certification Expiry Date = 1/1/2017
2. Enter Withholding Adjustment as follows:
Loc 1 - Withholding Class = 07, Amount = 25000
Loc 2 - Withholding Class = 07, Amount = 35000
3. Setup Withholding 1099 Job with following details:
Check Include Manual Overrides
Type of File/Return: Original/Correction
IRS File Generate Option = ALL
4. Run Withholding 1099 Job process
5. Reviewed the IRS text file generated - the B Record Amount for above Vendor is 35000. It should be 600000. C Record displays 60000
6. Reviewed the Copy B generated - Box 7 shows amount = 35000
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document