EProcurement Role Action And The ADHOC Approval Additions During Save & Preview Of A Requisition.
(Doc ID 2208182.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
eProcurement Role Action and the ADHOC approval additions during Save & preview of a Requisition.
1) Login into PS and go to the following navigation:
MAIN MENU -> EPROCUREMENT -> ADMINISTER PROCUREMENT -> EPROCUREMENT ROLE ACTIONS
2) Search for ALLOW_ADHOC_ONPREVW, and remove all the Role Names assigned for this Role Action. Then SAVE the page.
3) Repeat the same for the eprocurement Role Actions: “ALLOW_ADHOC_ONSUBMIT”
4) Create a Requisition with 150 lines. Ensure the Requisition is in open status.
5) Click on the drop down box of “Select Action” in above screen shot and select “Edit Requisition”. Then click on Go button.
6) Then go down to the end of the page and click on “Save & preview approvals”:
7) The Approval page comes up without any issue, but without the provision of adding an Adhoc Approver:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document