Unable To Save Receipt With Reject Quantity
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a Receipt against a PO, unable to save the receipt if the Receipt Allocation Type is set to Specify, and there is any quantity rejected. The error message indicates "Distribution quantity/amount out of balance to Receipt Line." If the allocation type is set to First In First Out, the Receipt will save.
1) Specify Receipt Allocation type as 'Specify' under PO business unit definitions
2) Create a PO with one line with Qty as say 50 and one distribution
3) Save and dispatch the PO
4) Create a Receipt from above PO
5) Under 'More details' tab of the Receipt, input Inspect Qty-50, Reject Qty-10, Reject Action - R, Reject Reason-DAM
6) Click ok and then try to save Receipt, get below error:
Distribution quantity/amount out of balance to Receipt Line (10300,313)
The distribution quantity/amount is not in balance with the Receipt Line. The receipt distribution quantity/amount should be adjusted accordingly
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms