How to Finalize the PO with "EXCEEDS BUDGET TOLERANCE" Error?
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When budget checking a purchase order that has been sourced from a requisition, the "Exceeds Budget Tolerance" error is received when the PO Changes to all lines net to an amount less than the requisition pre-encumbrance amount.
1. A Requisition is created with 41 lines and Budget Checked.
2. Pre-encumbrance = 29,000,000.00
3. Purchase Order is created from the Requisition and Budget Checked.
4. Encumbrance = 29,000,000.00. Pre-encumbrance is 0.00.
5. Changes to the PO Lines that net to 28,800,000.00.
6. When the PO is budget check it goes to error.
Budget Exception: Exceeds Budget Tolerance
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms