How to Create New Effective Dated VAT Defaults Row Using Component Interface VAT_DEF_CI
(Doc ID 2208713.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following steps update existing row with a new effective date instead of inserting a new effective-dated row
1. Open Excel to CI VAT_DEF_CI
2. Enter Connect Info choosing Action UPDATE
3. Enter following on Data Input tab
- VAT Driver: BUS_UNIT_TBL_GL
- VAT Driver Key1: FRA01
- Effective Date: 02/01/1900
- Status as of Effective Date: A
- VAT Default Type, Field Name and VAT Value Character
4. Submit the CI
5. Effective Date on existing FRA01 VAT Defaults is changed from 01/01/1900 to 02/01/1900
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document