ELM 9.2: Auto Enrollment for Future Learner Hire Date
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Learners with futured Hire Date not enrolled into Course.
Created Policy with Action = Hire and Hire date is less than Oct 1st .Hire an employee with Effective Date =Aug 21st , learner not assigned to learning as per the Policy.
Created Policy with Action = Hire and Hire an employee with Effective Date =Aug 18th, learner assigned to learning as per the Policy.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1. Create a policy with two conditions Action = Hire and Hire date is less than 01 OCT 2016.
2. Add Classes to policy
3. Policy Start Date as 01 Jun 2016 End date 30 Sep 2016
4. Activate the policy.
5. Hire an employee in HCM with Future Hire date as 15 Aug 2016
6. Run Asynchronous process in ELM
7. Issue: Learner is not getting enrolled into the classes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms