Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other
Statement Of Issue:
Created Policy with Action = Hire and Hire date is less than Oct 1st .Hire an employee with effdt =Aug 21st , learner not get assigned to learning as per the Policy.
Created Policy with Action = Hire. Hire an employee with effdt =Aug 18th, learner get assigned to learning as per the Policy.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a policy with two conditions Action = Hire and Hire date is less than 01 OCT 2016.
2. Add classes to policy
3. Policy Start Date as 01 Jun 2016 End date 30 Sep 2016
4. Activate the policy.
5. Hire an employee in HCM with Future Hire date as 15 Aug 2016
6. Run Asynchronous process in ELM
7. Issue: Learner is not getting enrolled into the classes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms