Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version
If the requisition has multiple lines with several business forms, only the form details of 1st line are stored in the system whereas details on all other lines are getting wiped out from the page and not stored in the system as well.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a requisition using a form in DEMO environment.
2. Choose business Card SDF form
3. Fill in the form details.
4. Click Add to Cart and then checkout.
5. Click on Add more items and select Business Card SDF form again.
6. Fill in the form details.
7. Add it to cart and checkout.
8. Click on Save for later.
9. Click on the first line form link to see form details.
10. Click on the checkout and come back to the requisition page.
11. Now click on the form link on the 2nd line to view the form details.
12. No details available.
13. Query the record PS_PV_REQ_LINE_SD from the backend to see if the record has data for all the forms.
14. Record PS_PV_REQ_LINE_SD only contains data for requisition line number 1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms