Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to unpost Paid Expense Report by applying cash advance on it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a cash advance on it and get it approved.
2. Run the Stage Payment and post liabilities process.
3. Pay the Cash Advance using Paycycle
5. Run Post payment process.
6. Create the Expense Report of same amount as Cash advance and apply the cash advance on it.
7. Go to Travel and Expenses, then select Manage Accounting, then select View/Adjust Accounting Entries, then select Mark Expense Report for Unpost
Expense Report is not available to unpost
Expense report should be available to be marked as unpost
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms