'Return to Select Employees' Link on View Employee Personal Information and View Compensation History Pages Routes Users to Classic Page rather than Fluid Page
(Doc ID 2209725.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 : Job / Personal Information
Using Fluid for both desktop and mobile devices, when managers navigate to Employee Personal Information page from My Team tile on manager self services and clicking on return to select employees loading the classic page instead of Fluid page. It is expected to return to the My Team Fluid page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On Fluid Manager Self Service Homepage, select the My Team tile
2. Click the Related Actions drop down and navigate to Job and Personal Information > View Employee Personal Information
2. Click the Related Actions drop down and navigate to Compensation > View Compensation History
3. Click the 'Return to Select Employees' link
4. Note that the user is returned to the Classic Direct Reports selection page rather than being returned to the My Team Fluid page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!