Row Deleted from PS_ABSENCE_HIST when Absence End-Date is Modified
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When end-date is changed for the corresponding leave request through the Request/Approve vacation page the row from PS_ABSENCE HIST record is deleted. There should be a corresponding row in the PS_ABSENCE HIST table for those in the PS_ABSV_REQUEST table after leave requests are updated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Absence and Vacation > Create Vacation Schedule > Request/Approve Vacation
2. Clear the approved check box from existing leave request
3. Add a new leave request row with same start date
4. Delete the old leave request
5. Approve the new leave request row by checking the approved check box
6. Save changes
7. Note that the new row is inserted in PS_ABSV_REQUEST table with the updated details, whereas the corresponding row in not inserted in PS_ABSENCE_HIST record even though the absence request is approved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms