EAP: Voucher Rounding issue happening for Service Tax, Line Amount Exceeds Header Amount (7460,15)
(Doc ID 2210009.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Rounding issue is happening for India Service Tax. While saving the voucher getting the Warning Message.
Warning : - "Line amounts exceed header amounts by xxx. Would you like to apply the difference to Gross Amount (7460,15)"
1) Setup the System to have Excise ,SBC and KKC calculation
-Service Tax = 14%, SBC = 0.50%, KKC = 0.50%
2) Navigate to Regular Entry component
- BU: IND01, Supplier= IND0000001
- Gross Total = 119216, Line Total = 103667
Net Invoice amount + Service Tax (14%) + SBC (.5%) + KKC (.5%)
103667 + Service Tax (14%) + SBC (.5%) + KKC (.5%) = 1,19,216
3) Check by Clicking on the Excise/Sales Tax Link on the Invoice Line
4) Return to the Invoice Information Page
5) Click on Save
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document