EAP: Voucher Rounding issue happening for Service Tax, Line Amount Exceeds Header Amount (7460,15)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Rounding issue is happening for India Service Tax. While saving the voucher getting the Warning Message.
Warning : - "Line amounts exceed header amounts by xxx. Would you like to apply the difference to Gross Amount (7460,15)"
1) Setup the System to have Excise ,SBC and KKC calculation
-Service Tax = 14%, SBC = 0.50%, KKC = 0.50%
2) Navigate to Regular Entry component
- BU: IND01, Supplier= IND0000001
- Gross Total = 119216, Line Total = 103667
Net Invoice amount + Service Tax (14%) + SBC (.5%) + KKC (.5%)
103667 + Service Tax (14%) + SBC (.5%) + KKC (.5%) = 1,19,216
3) Check by Clicking on the Excise/Sales Tax Link on the Invoice Line
4) Return to the Invoice Information Page
5) Click on Save
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms