Budget Check Of A Travel Authorization Doesn't Error Out When Exceeds The Available Budget
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Budget check of a travel authorization doesn't error out when it exceeds the available budget and the budget definition is set to control option 'Control'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a travel authorization.
2. Enter an expense type with an amount greater that the remaining available budget.
3. Submit the travel authorization for approval.
4. The approver budget checks the travel authorization.
5. Only a warning is given and the budget status is set to Valid
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms