GPESP: Incorrect ERE Results in Case of Retro Processing in the Month
(Doc ID 2210611.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is a Net Adjustment calculation error in case of retro processing in the month.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run any month (sep for example) without ERE
2. Enter an ERE in October 10-13 (Work day reduction, by working days, factor: 1,25)
3. Run October and check how BNF DESMPL E, AJST NET ERE are calculated.
4. Now enter manually a retro trigger in September
5. Cancel and run October again
6. Check how BNF DESMPL E, AJST NET ERE are being calculated. As no changes happened the results should be the same
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document