GPESP: Incorrect ERE Results in Case of Retro Processing in the Month
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is a Net Adjustment calculation error in case of retro processing in the month.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run any month (sep for example) without ERE
2. Enter an ERE in October 10-13 (Work day reduction, by working days, factor: 1,25)
3. Run October and check how BNF DESMPL E, AJST NET ERE are calculated.
4. Now enter manually a retro trigger in September
5. Cancel and run October again
6. Check how BNF DESMPL E, AJST NET ERE are being calculated. As no changes happened the results should be the same
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms