EEX 9.2: My Wallet Charge Becomes Unavailable when Added and Deleted Twice
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a My Wallet transaction is added, deleted, added again and deleted again, the My Wallet transaction is not available to be assigned to an expense report.
User for this scenario must have 1 and only 1 My Wallet Charge.
1. Create ER with one line with payment type "Cash".
2. Bring on My Wallet Charge as your second line.
4. Delete My Wallet Charge.
5. Bring My Wallet Charge back on report.
7. Exit report (e.g. - Navigate to Expense Report, Print)
8. Go back into report
9. Delete My Wallet Charge
10. My Wallet Counter stays at 0, and when you go into My Wallet, you cannot select the charge.
The My Wallet transaction is not available to be assigned to an expense report
The My Wallet transaction should be available to be assigned to an expense report
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms