EGL9.2: Tabbing In GL Work Centre Does Not Work While Creating A New Journal.
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tabbing in GL Work Center does not work after exiting a floating page.
1. Navigate to GL Work Center
2. Click on Ready for processing
3. Open any journal, check the tabbing Order
4. Close the window.
5. Now, click on the Create a new Journal
6. Go to Lines Tab, observe the cursor will be in Business unit.
7. Click the TAB key
8. It won't move to next field
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms