EAM: Incorrect TXN_COST In PS_INTFC_FIN Table After Running AMPS1000 Process
(Doc ID 2211274.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AMPS1000 does not divide the rows evenly for a PO that was unitized and one of the assets is capitalized.
Expecting the assets that are created correctly.
1. Create a PO, quantity > 1. Non-capitalized. Dispatch.
2. Create a receipt.
3. Interface to AM. Unitize.
4. Capitalize 1 of the assets.
5. Create a voucher, copying from the receipt.
6. Make sure that the exchange rate has changed. (see replication)
7. Interface voucher to AM.
8. Run AMPS1000.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document