EAM: Incorrect TXN_COST In PS_INTFC_FIN Table After Running AMPS1000 Process
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AMPS1000 does not divide the rows evenly for a PO that was unitized and one of the assets is capitalized.
Expecting the assets that are created correctly.
1. Create a PO, quantity > 1. Non-capitalized. Dispatch.
2. Create a receipt.
3. Interface to AM. Unitize.
4. Capitalize 1 of the assets.
5. Create a voucher, copying from the receipt.
6. Make sure that the exchange rate has changed. (see replication)
7. Interface voucher to AM.
8. Run AMPS1000.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms