EDM: Deal Approval through AWE does not lock the Deal from being modified
(Doc ID 2211408.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deals Approvals is setup with Deal Approval Method = Approval Framework.
Once a Deal is approved, changes can still be made to the Deal. The fields are not grayed out. The Deal is not locked when it should be.
If Deal Approval Method = Workflow, the Deal is locked and no modifications can be made to it once the Deal is approved. The fields are grayed out.
1. On the Treasury Options page:
a. Check the box for “Enable Deal Preview/Approve”
b. Deal Approval Method = Approval Framework
2. Create a Deal
3. Once the Deal is saved, Deal Status = Open and Submitted
4. Log in as the Deal Approval
5. Display the Worklist
6. Approve the Deal
7. Re-display the Deal
8. Deal Status = Open / Deal Approved
9. Deal should be locked so no further changes can be made. However, fields are not grayed out and fields can be modified.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document