E-PORTAL : Transfers from transactions within WorkCenters cause the WorkCenter to be replaced by New Page
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transfers from transactions within WorkCenters cause the WorkCenter to be replaced by new page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In the Pagelet Wizard, create a new pagelet based on the "HC_NEW_HIRE_TASKS" Navigation Collection, and publish it as a Homepage Pagelet.
2. Create a new WorkCenter including this pagelet.
3. Open the WorkCenter and randomly access and work on some pages. Note how the WorkCenter navigation persists on the left.
4. Now open the "Add a Person" transaction.
5. Click on the "Add Person" button and the WorkCenter navigation is lost.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms