GSS Transactions Missing Action Reasons; as well as Description Text Missing On Page HR_MSS_CT_FLDS_SEC with new or cloned transactions
Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. When Creating a new or Updating an Existing Guided Self Service Transaction some of the Fields on Page HR_MSS_CT_FLDS_SEC can Show up with a Blank Description. When looking at the Table after the Transaction is created the Field Name is Correct but there is no Label Text (description).
2. When Updating or Cloning the transactions in Guided Self Service (Set up HCM > Common Definitions > Guided Self Service > Transaction Configuration) the current active action reasons are not available.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set up HCM > Common Definitions > Guided Self Service > Transaction Configuration
2. Add a new effective dated row to one of the delivered transaction types and dated it 1/1/1901.
Note: You must click "Correction" mode to add a new Effective Dated row.
3. Go to Questionnaire tab, We want to choose a new action of Position Change for this transaction:
4. There are no action reasons available
5. Try this again by cloning the Transaction Instead of Adding a Row; the transaction was Cloned with an Effective Date of 1/1/1901; Also no Action Reasons are Available for the Delivered Action of Transfer:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms