EAR9.2: Dunning Letter Process AR_DUNNING Not Extracting Data In PS 9.2
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Dunning Letter Process- AR_DUNNING, for SETID SHARE, the process is not extracting the data when SETID is filled in and business unit is left blank on the Run Control Page (it is extracting the data only for a specific SETID /BU combination).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to Set Up Financials/ Set Up Financials/Supply Chain/ Business Unit Related/ Receivables/ Receivable Options and enable AR Display Currency Options for SETID SHARE;
- Go to Accounts Receivables /Customer Interactions / Dunning Letters / Extract Dunning Letter Info (Dunning Letter Parameters Tab) and leave blank Business Unit on AR_DUNNING Run Control Page, which later defaults to ‘%’ (on the saving step);
- Go to Accounts Receivables/ Customer Interactions / Dunning Letters / Extract Dunning Letter Info (Display Currency Tab) and set Display Currency as "Business Unit Currency", select "USD" as Currency Code and select "CRRNT" as Rate Type, on the AR_DUNNING process Run Control Page;
- Go to Accounts Receivables /Customer Interactions / Dunning Letters/ Extract Dunning Letter Info and check that no data is pulled by the AR_DUNNING Process for SETID SHARE;
- Go to Accounts Receivable/ Customer Interactions/ Dunning Letters/ Extract Dunning Letter Inf Process Monitor to check that no data is picked up (dunning candidate items counts is 0, dunning candidate customer count is 0), as long as business unit is not populated on the Run Control Page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms