Career Progression Chart: Scroll Wheel and Focus Incorrect
(Doc ID 2212575.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When HR Administrator opens the Career Progression Chart, the scroll tools places focus on top node of Career Path, not the 1st position in Career Path Chart. If 9 career progressions are listed, they focus on chart node is not at the starting point designated by the application.
The expected behavior is for the chart should focus on the first node in job progression chart.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as HR Administrator
2. Navigate: Main Menu > Workforce Development > Career Planning > Prepare Evaluation/ Career Plan > Career Progression Chart
3. Notice Graph Focus is on Top Node of 2nd Step
4. Should be on 1st Node (Current Job) which is designated with yellow coloring of box.
5. Click Scroll Wheel (Center Icon)
6. Should Focus on Job of Career Move
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document