HR ESP: Incorrect Contract Type in Job Data After Save
(Doc ID 2213067.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Contract Type in Job Data after go out of the job data and come back on the environment with IB.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a new contract number in contract data, use a contract type other than 100 and a template for that Type (not 100 series one)
2) create a new job data entry.
3) Navigate to contract number look up (second page) to get the new contract number and to associate it to the job row
3) The look up shows the correct type .. select the new one and save
4) go out of the job data and come back to contract number page. The type shall be the default 100 on the page and in the look up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!