GP ESP: Wrong Social Security Reporting When Employee Just Calculated in Various Corrections
(Doc ID 2213111.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an employee don't have a regular run, but just multiple corrections for a month, the view PS_GPES_SSTC_RS_VW (moreover the sql GPES_SS_MAX_VER_REV_NUM) is not retrieving correctly the data, therefore duplicating the amounts.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. A grant holder is hired on 01/06/2016, after the first payroll calculation and its termination.
2. CAL_RUN_ID was finished before the employee was hired
3. Include the employee in a correction and the payroll is calculated
4. The payroll is finished when it is calculated
5. The result in GPES_SSTC_RS_VW table for this payroll are listed
6. Recalculate the employee in a new corrective
7. If we make a query to the GPES_SSTC_RS_VW record to see the results
8. But when the FAN file is printed, it shows the sum of the two versions of contribution bases.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!