EeS: Prompt for Buyer or Supplier has no values on the View Invoice page for Supplier
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When logged into the Supplier portal and accessing the Self-Service Invoice pages of either View Invoice, Delete Invoice or Print Invoice, in the Search Criteria area, if click on the magnifying glass for either the Buyer or Supplier, an error displays.
No matching values were found.
However, when these pages are initially displayed, Invoices are displayed under the Invoices section for the Supplier.
1. Maintain Role Types setup has Role Type of Supplier User and Supplier Administrator defined
2. For User ID = SELLER, for one of the existing Supplier User Roles, add the Permission List = EPMP7000 (Voucher Entry) under Roles > Permission Lists
3. Save the Role
4. On the Roles > Permission Lists page, for Permission List = EPMP7000 (Voucher Entry), click the View Definition hyperlink
5. On the Permission Lists > Pages page, for Menu Name = EM_VCHR_ENTRY, click the Edit Components hyperlink
6. On the Components Permissions page, all of the Components are Authorized
7. Log into the Supplier portal with User ID = SELLER
8. Navigate to eSettlements > Self-Service Invoice
9. On the Self-Service / Invoice Actions page, click the View Invoice hyperlink
10. On the View Invoice page, notice that Invoices automatically appear under the Invoices section
11. Click on the magnifying glass for Buyer
12. Look Up Buyer page has the above error
13. Click on the magnifying glass for Supplier
14. Look Up Supplier page has the above error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms