Life & AD&D Enrollment Page Has Alignment Issue
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Life & AD&D enrollment page, when you Select Include history / Correct history, Click View All - the page alignment gets disturbed.
Above Coverage Election combo box: the words Begin Date appear under the date field. Page = LIFE_ADD_BENEF1
All labels and values on the Life and AD&D enrollment page should be properly aligned.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Benefits> Enroll In Benefits> Life and ADD Benefits
2. On the Search Page enter Empl ID
3. Select Include history / Correct history
4. Under Coverage, click View All
5. Above Coverage Election combo box: the words Begin Date appear under the date field
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms