PO Expedited from ePro Requisition is not Available for Dispatch Even User Can Dispatch
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When issue an eProcurement requisition with Expedite Requisition / PV_PO_CRATE application engine for a buyer that has < Can Dispatch Un-Approved POs = N>, the purchase order (PO) is not Available for dispatch no matter the user is.
This is happening only if both requisition and PO approval workflow are on and run expedite requisition that trigger the step PO_POCREATE.PB9000.DISPERR2 that UPDATE PS_PO_HDR SET ISP_ACTION = 'N'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create eProcurement requisition logged as POS1
2. Save the requisition and Run budget check
3. Login as VP1, VP2 and approve the ePro requisition (user have Can Dispatch Un-Approved POs = N)
4. Run Expedite Requisition login as VP1 - requisition creator and expedite the ePro requisition to PO
5. Login as VP2 and approve PO
8. Login as VP1 and Run budget check
9. Login as VP2 to dispatch the PO - the PO is not available for dispatched when login with a user that can dispatch POs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms