The Handler for PURCHASE_REQUISITION_LOAD Service operation is not validating mandatory fields
(Doc ID 2213748.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Requisitions
Service Operation code is not working correctly.
The handler code associated with the "PURCHASE_REQUISITION_LOAD" service operation is not validating the following:
- Item ID
- Category ID
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configured Req. Loader defaults in Demo – Image 16.
2. Built schema in Demo:
3. Activated service operation in Demo.
4. Set queue status to “Run” in Demo.
5. Activated the handler in Demo.
6. Activated the Routings in Demo.
7. Provided web service in Demo.
8. Loaded a SOAP message using the PS SOAP Tester utility. Leave the UOM and Category ID blank.
9. Checked the “Stage For Loading” page; my data was loaded. The data should not have been loaded due to the missing UOM and Category.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document