EPY: After Applying Tax Update 16D Business Unit And Dept ID Incorrect On Pay Checks
(Doc ID 2214244.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Tax Update 16-D Business Unit and Dept ID incorrect on pay checks
After applying tax update 16-D in some cases when employees have multiple jobs their paycheck is incorrectly inserting the Dept ID into the Business Unity id field on pay check. The value for Dept Id is appearing tin the Business Unit field and the Business Unit value is getting inserted into the Dept Id field. This is on pay check, on pay earnings the values are correct.
PAY_CHECK should reflect the Dept ID and not the Business Unit value. The Business Unit should be reflected and not the Dept ID value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee has multiple jobs that I tied to the same company and pay group. They, also, have the same department id and business unit for both jobs.
2. The company table is setup to consolidate in single check
3. Create paysheets that brings both employees onto paysheets
4. PAY_EARNINGS and PAY_LINE will reflect the Dept ID and Business Unit correctly coming from JOB.
5. Run the payroll calculation
6. Verify that the PAY_CHECK has the incorrect values in Dept ID and Business Unit
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document