EGL9.2: Calendar Builder Generates Periods With Incorrect Period Name and Abbreviation
(Doc ID 2214370.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Calendar Builder generates incorrect period name and abbreviation.
one of the below values:-
1. Period name and abbreviation are populated with "Period 'N' - YYY-MM-DD" and 'N' respectively on 9.2 PI 21 or before.
2. Period name and abbreviation are populated with the values as that of the last row in previous year's calendar.
Steps to Replicate:
1. In PIA navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Calendars/Schedules > Calendar Builder. Search for an existing calendar by entering Calendar ID.
2. From search results select the row with last Fiscal year
3. Build calendar for next fiscal year.
4. Notice the Period name & abbreviation of newly generated calendar periods.
Please see Replication screenshots for more details.
Calendar is generated with incorrect period name & abbreviation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document