Unable To Send Supplier Change Invitation Due To Prompt Look Up Issue
(Doc ID 2214483.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to send supplier change invitation due to prompt look up issue.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Suppliers > Supplier Request Templates.
2. Select and click CHANGE_ADDRESS Template ID. Template is opened successfully indicating that it is available.
3. Navigate to Suppliers > Supplier Change Request > Manage Invitations
4. Add a new Invitation.
5. Fill out all mandatory fields.
6. Click on Supplier Request Template ID prompt to select template.
There are no prompt values currently available for this field. (4,4)
The prompt table for this field is currently not specified. Use any value you wish.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!