EAP: Cancelled Payment entry for 1099 Supplier is missing from WTHD_TRXN_TBL
(Doc ID 2214737.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Withholding Voucher Payment is cancelled. After Payment Posting is run, the Voucher is removed from the PYMNT_VCHR_WTHD table. After Post Withholding is run, the cancelled Payment entry is missing from the WTHD_TRXN_TBL.
1. Create a Voucher for a Withholding Supplier
2. Voucher appears on PYMNT_VCHR_WTHD
3. Record a manual Payment for the Voucher
4. Run Payment Posting
5. Run Post Withholding
6. Payment entry appears on WTHD_TRXN_TBL
7. Cancel the Payment with Void / Do Not Reissue/Close Liability or Void / Re-Open Voucher(s)/Re-Issue.
8. Run Payment Posting
9. Voucher is deleted from PYMNT_VCHR_WTHD
10. Run Post Withholding
11. Cancelled Payment entry is missing from WTHD_TRXN_TBL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document