Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Administrator-Learner Tasks
When attempting to search a learner to enroll in the class rooster
the following error occurs.
A fatal PeopleCode SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details.
SQL error in Exec. (2,280) LM_PAGINATION.LM_PAGINATION.OnExecute Name:getCount PCPC:3711 Statement:110
Called from:LM_PAGINATION.LM_PAGINATION.OnExecute Name:getFirstTimeData Statement:276
Called from:LM_ACT_ROSTER.Activate Statement:94
During the execution of SQL, an error occurred in the Exec subroutine. The preceding message should have described the SQL being executed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Log into ELM
2) Navigate to: Main Menu > Enterprise Learning > Learner Tasks > Administer Class Rosters
3) Retrieve Class
4) Click on Roster pushbutton next to class
5) Click on Search Options link
6) Enter First Name and/or Last Name and click Search pushbutton
7) Get SQL error message pop-up, click OK
8) Get PeopleCode error message pop-up, click OK
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms