HR HelpDesk Center Does Not Return to Case page after click of Cancel on Reported By search results and Screen Freezes
(Doc ID 2215192.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Support - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HR HelpDesk Center does not return to Case page after click of Cancel on Reported By search results or even after selecting a new Reported By employee and freezes the screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Logon to CRM 9.2 as VP1
2. Click on HR HelpDesk Center from the Homepage
3. Click the Add New Case link
4. Search for an Employee
5. Select any Employee from Search Results grid
6. Back on the Case page, click Reported By icon and do a search
7. After results grid appears, click Cancel. It does not go back to the Case page.
8. Click on Reported By lookup once again and do another search
9. Select any Employee from Search Results grid. Again does not go back to the Case page with the New Employee selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!