EAP: Rounding Issue Shows As An Open Amount In The Open Liability Account Reconciliation Report APX1400
(Doc ID 2215265.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Post, The VCHR_ACCTG_LINE is showing a .01 difference in the MONETARY_AMOUNT field for the PAYMENT APA and CAS entries.
This penny difference is showing up in the Summary AP/GL Open Liability Report, APX1400, as an open amount.
1. CAD to USD Market Rate:
6-20-2016 = 1.2601
2. Installation Options Posting Method = Detail Offset Method
3. Bank CNBNK setup for USD Payment Currency
4. Add Voucher in BU CAN01 > 3 Line Voucher > Transaction Currency = USD > VAT
5. Voucher Invoice Date 3-15-2016 and Accounting Date 08-20-2016
6. Voucher Post > Pay Voucher through Pay Cycle, 8-20-16 Payment Date
7. Post Payment
8. VCHR_ACCTG_LINE.MONETARY_AMOUNT PAYMENT APA Values are:
9. Journal Generate
10. Process Open Liability Reconciliation > As of Date 08-26-2016
11. APX1400 shows Voucher with an open Monetary Amount = .01
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document