Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System is allows a user to change expense type on a transaction pulled from My Wallet after the expense expense report is saved for later.
1. Create a new Expense Report and add a new Expense line from My Wallet entry.
2. Save it for later.
3. Now try to change the Expense Type.
4. Navigate out of the page and again open this Expense Report.
5. Now try changing the Expense Type.
After step 3-
This is an expense populated from My Wallet; expense type cannot be changed. (10502,373)
You cannot change the expense type for any line that has been populated from My Wallet. If you need to change the expense type, you must
(1) delete the current expense line by marking the Select checkbox next to it and pressing the Delete Selected Expense(s) button, and
(2) insert a new line for the correct expense type.
After step 5-
Expense type is changed easily without any restriction.
System shouldn't allow changing of Expense Types for MyWallet entries.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms