EAP: Voucher Discount From Rolled PO Is Not Processed Against Source Transaction AP_ACCTDSE
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Discount from Rolled PO is Processed Against Source Transaction AP_ACTDSEC Instead of AP_ACCTDSE. Only AP_ACTDSEC was processed. This is incorrect because voucher is referencing the new (open) PO distribution, not the old Distrib that was closed during Rollover. It should be running against AP_ACCTDSE. Also, the 1% discount was not returned to encumbrance.
1) Create a PO for $25.00 with payment terms of 1% 10 days / Net 30. Budget
check and dispatch.
2) Create a voucher for $9.20. Budget check, match and post.
3) Create payment but do not take the discount.
4) Rollover the PO
5) Create a new voucher for $2.23. Budget check, match and post.
6) Create payment with 1% discount.
7) Run budget check for source transactions AP_ACCTDSE, AP_ACTDSEC, AP_VOUCHER.
There is data with a KK_SOURCE_TRAN_TYPE of AP_ACTDSEC, but there are no transactions on KK_ACTIVITY_LOG for these transaction types.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms