EDM: Paydowns Changing Interest Payment Cashflows To 0.00
(Doc ID 2215693.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Paydowns changing Interest Payment Cashflows to 0.00 when using an Adjust Period End Date that is a non-business date.
1. Add Deal > Save
2. Click on Interest Dates link
3. In Principal Paydown/Drawdown section add:
Payment Type = Paydown
Payment Date = 09-06-2003
Principal Amount 5000.00
Click Add Paydown/Drawdown button
4. Yes when non-business date Message appears and OK when next Message appears
5. Paydown is now listed in the Dates Details section
6. Adjust Period End Date from 09-08-2003 to 09-06-2003 > click Apply button
7. No to message: 2003-09-06 is a non-business date. Use 2003-09-08 instead? (13520,2)
8. Payment Amount and Interest Payment values above added Paydown changes to 0.00
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document