EAP: Voucher Copy Receipt Error - SETID NOT FOUND FOR NAME='BUSINESS_UNIT'
(Doc ID 2215697.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An error is received when creating a Voucher, from a Receipt, that contains Receipt Reject Quantities.
SetID not found for name='BUSINESS_UNIT', value='' with record 'GL_ACCOUNT_TBL', tree ''. (2,214)
VCHR_PANELS_WRK.VCHR_TEMPLATE_ID.FieldChange Name:stat_dsply_atCopy PCPC:415 Statement:6
Called from:FUNCLIB_APINTFC.VCHR_COPY_HDR.FieldFormula Name:Copy_MTCH_WS2_To_Distrib_Line Statement:2293
Called from:FUNCLIB_APINTFC.VCHR_COPY_HDR.FieldFormula Name:loop_thru_lines Statement:2789
Called from:FUNCLIB_APINTFC.VCHR_COPY_HDR.FieldFormula Name:copy_voucher Statement:2997
Called from:FUNCLIB_APINTFC.VCHR_COPY_HDR.FieldFormula Name:copy_hdr Statement:3072
1. Enter 2 Line PO > Dispatch
2. Add Receiver for full PO Qty/Amount > Save
3. On the Receipt, go to More Details tab > for one Receipt Line, enter a Reject Qty for full line Qty, Reject Action, Reject Reason > Save
4. Add Voucher from Receipt > one Line shows full Qty, Rejected Receipt Qty Line shows 0 > change 0 to any Qty > Select both Receipt Lines
5. Click Copy Selected Lines
6. Error above received
7. If a partial Receipt Line Qty is rejected, the remaining Qty copies into the Voucher without any errors
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document