Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiving error message when attempting to check e-Signature status
Not enough parameters given to method UpdateDocSignStatus of object class SCM_CS_ESIGN:Utility:DocUtil. (180,228)
Following steps:demonstrate the issue
1. Create Document
3. Route for Signature
4. Sign document in Adobe Sign
5. Navigate to the document in SCM
6. Expand the "Signing Details" area
7. Press "Get e-Signature Status"
8. Following Error received:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms