In Manage Hire, New Org Instance Not Incremented Upon Hire If Person last Org Instance is a POI
(Doc ID 2215806.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Person has a POI row as their latest job record(e.g. 2) when attempting to Hire the Person for Another job on Employee record 3, upon completing the Smart HR Hire Template Information. When trying to Submit the Hire Template using Manage Hires, the New Org Instance does not Increment (e.g. 3); therefore, the user is unable to process the Hire in Manage Hires.
Steps to Replicate
1. Log into the app using PS/PS
2. Find an employee who already has EMPL_RCD 0 and 1
3. Add a POI to that employee and make sure to setup a job data record
4. Looking in Job Data it shows, EMPL_RCD 0 & 1 as Employees; and EMPL_RCD 2 as a POI
5. Using Smart Hire Template KUEMP_ADMIN_ITDEPT
6. On the Person Roles page of this Template, make sure that Create New Org Instance is selected
7. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Smart Template HR > Smart Template HR
8. Select the Template KUEMP_ADMIN_ITDEPT and then click on Create Template, then click on continue
9. Enter all the Specific Information required on the Template
10. Click on Save and Submit
11. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Manage Hires
12. Click on the Person to be Hired, the system does a search match and finds the person
13. Note the Manage Hires Details page, instead of creating a new Org Instance of 3, it shows 2 and it is not possible to change it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document