Employee Self Service Compensation History View Is Not Displaying Correctly if There Are Multiple Sequence
(Doc ID 2215809.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee Self Service Compensation History shows Incorrect Data when there are Multiple Same Effective Dated Rows with Different Effective Sequences
Steps to Replicate
1. Signed in as PS/PS
2. Navigate to Job Data, select EMPLID KU0025 May Gee
3. There is only one row, add effective dated row Seq0, dated 10/01/16
4. Pay Rate Change, current Salary 40,000.00, on the compensation page change the salary to 48,000.00
5. Click on Calculate Compensation
6. Change Amount shows 8,000.00
7. Work location page insert effective dated row 10/01/16, Effect Seq 1
8. Type of Change Position Change, Change Job Code
9. On the Compensation Page, enter new salary for the new Position, as 47,500.00
10. Note the Change Amount shows -500.00
11. Work location page insert effective dated row 10/01/16 Effect Seq 2
12. Type of Change Data Change, Change Pay Group or some other info
13. On the Compensation page verify the Salary still shows 47,500.00, check the Change Amount for this row, it shows 0
14. As user May Gee KU0025, sign in Navigate to Employee Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > Compensation History
15. Note the most Current row displays the values from Effective seq 1, where the change amount was done instead it should be showing the effective seq row of 2, where it shows no changes and has the Correct Salary.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document