PO Rollover Re-Encumbering Funds
(Doc ID 2215850.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fully vouchered distributions remain Open and not rolled after performing the Rollover process.
If a PO LIne/Distirbution is fully vouchered, when rollover is performed, the Distrib should be set to Closed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO for BU : US001 with 2 lines
- Line 1: Qty 4 at 100.00 ea
- Line 2: Qty 6 at 100.00 ea
Budget check and dispatch the PO.
2. Create first receipt for BU USxxx by copying complete PO Line 1 : Qty 4.
3. Create an invoice by copying the PO receipt fully for AP BU: USzzz
4. Create second receipt for BU USxxx by copying partial quantity on PO Line 1 : Qty 2.
5. Create an invoice by copying the PO receipt for AP BU: USzzz
6. Run budget check, Match and Post on both the vouchers
7. Run PO Rolloverview.
8. On the Rollover Workbench, select PY Encum Close.
9. Run PO Rollover 1 and Budget Check.
10. Run PO Rollover 2 and Budget Check.
Review the Budget Overview for 2016.
Issue 1. The 2016 Encumbrance should be 0.00.
Displayed the PO.
Issue 2. The Encumbrance Balance on the PO Header is overstated.
Drill to the PO Distribution for Line 1.
Issue 3. Distribution Status = Open. Should be Closed. KK_CLOSE_FLAG should
be check but is not.
Drill to the PO Distribution for Line 2.
No issue for this distrib.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document