EAP WTHD16: IRS Correction File Is Rejected Due To Missing Combined Fed State Filling Flag
(Doc ID 2216048.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Generated a correction 1099 for a combined State(NJ)/Federal filing. Since the correction was to the TIN/SSN, the generated electronic transmission file contained a two-transaction correction. The generated file did not contain the combined State/Federal flag '1' in position 6 of the first A record (for the transaction that zeroes out the data for the incorrect TIN/SSN), but the second A record (with the corrected SSN/TIN) did contain that flag. The file was rejected by IRS.
1) In Previous year, say 2014, the Combined Federal State Filling was not allowed as approval was there.
2) Generate 1099 File for 2014.
3) In Current year, say 2015, the required approval is there is to do Combined Federal State Filling.
4) Generate 1099 File for 2015 and send the file.
5) Change Supplier TIN number.
6) Generate 1099 Correction File.
Combined Fed State filling flag should be properly populated in the file.
Combined Fed State filling flag is missing for A record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document