EGL9.2: "Changes Conflict with another data item. (18,5)" Error Upon Clicking A Saved Search On Budget Overview Component
(Doc ID 2216357.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If you save a budget overview search and then get out of budget over view and get back in and use the search you saved, you get an error message.
Changes conflict with another data item. (18,5)
When trying to save your changes , the system found a conflict with other information in the database.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Go to Commitment Control -> Review Budget Activities -> Budgets Overview
2. Set up a search using a Ledger Inquiry Set
3. Save the Search
4. Press the search button and review the results.
5. Get completely out of Budgets Overview and then go back in
6. Find the search you saved (note that the ledger groups are not saved)
7. Click on search - you get the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document