EAM 9.2: Template Lines Are Not Marked In Error In Spreadsheet Upload On PT 8.53
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incomplete Asset Lines not marked in error on Upload Spreadsheet Data.
1. Configure an Asset load template for ADD.
2. Fill in the data leaving the Asset ID field blank.
3. Go to Asset Management > Send/Receive Information > Import Data via Spreadsheet > Upload Spreadsheet Data and provide Template ID.
4. Upload the filled in csv file.
5. Click on run and ok to trigger process.
After Step 4-
Error Count is set to 1 but lines are not marked in error (in a red cross icon) on the 'View Spreadsheet Data' grid.
After Step 5-
System throws error -
Spreadsheet upload errors were found? Please resolve errors identified and reload. (8850,146)
Line should be marked in error on the 'View Spreadsheet Data' grid as soon as it is uploaded.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms