Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance issue with PC_BI_TO_PC at the step PC_BI_TO_PC.SYNC1.STEP05.
1. Create a project and activity.
2. Create a contract with a rate-based line linked to that project and activity. Use a rate set that creates BIL rows from incoming ACT cost rows.
3. Add an ACT cost transaction to the project/activity.
4. Run CA_BI_INTFC for as-incurred billing.
5. Run BIIF0001.
6. Update status of Bill to ready.
7. Finalize bill by running BIIVC000 process.
8. Run the BIPCC000 - Update contracts/projects data process.
9. Run PC_BI_TO_PC.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms