EAP: Country/2Chracatercode/Description/Validation Are Not in Sync On VAT Registration Page
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the VAT Registration Page the prompt/People Code behind the Country is not correctly updating the description and country on the page
1. Go to Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier
2. Open a vendor -- Make sure The vendor is VAT Registered
3. Open VAT Registration, add a new country and give any registration id and Click on OK
-- System shows message saying invalid registration id which is fine as Registration ID is not validated
4. Click on OK and Change the country and tab out
-- Systems throws message saying invalid registration id which is fine as Registration ID is not validated
But 2 character-code/description is not in sync with country which is selected. This is causing issue as it is not confirmed for which county the
5. Click on OK and Change the country to CHE and tab out
Systems throws message even if there is not validation provided for CHE.
6. Clicking on OK and again click on OK again System allows you to save the values
7. Open the registration info again
2 character-code is not in sync with country which is selected.
All the Values and Validation should be in Sync.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms