Last updated on APRIL 24, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Person of Interest(POI) instance is added to existing Worker/Employee with different Location, creating a HelpDesk case for the worker shows the POI Location Name and not the worker location.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Configure/setup PERSON_BASIC_SYNC between CRM 9.1 and HR 9.1
2. Create a worker in HR with the following location:
EMPLOYEE - Primary Record: New Jersey Operations
3. Successful sync of this worker to CRM shows that when a HelpDesk Case is
created, the correct location is displayed on the Case page.
4. Go back to HR and add an "Other Payee" POI for the same worker with a
POI- Secondary Record: Corporation Headquarters
5. Execute the following queries in CRM:
select person_id, bo_id, emplid, setid from PS_RD_PERSON where emplid=<EMPLID
select person_id, wrkr_asgn_seq, bo_id, role_type_id, poi_type, primary_ind,
wrkr_job_seq from PS_RD_WRKR_ASGN where person_id=<PERSON_ID of Worker/POI>;
NOTICE: The Primary Indicator for POI is also Y. (same with Worker)
select * from ps_rc_location_vw1 where bo_id=<BOID of Worker/POI>;
6. Do Add HelpDesk Case, specify the worker EMPLID and hit search.
7. Location Name shown is for POI and not for Worker.
Business Impact :
Incorrect secondary (POI) record location is displayed while adding a new case in CRM
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms