Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Single Payment Supplier Screen is incorrect. When navigating in a list of suppliers (regular and single payment), the single payment suppliers are presented with fields that should be hidden.
This allows users to update/enter data in fields that are not usually available for single payment suppliers.
This happens in:
Suppliers>Supplier Information>Approve>Approve Supplier
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Navigate to Suppliers>Supplier Information>Add/Update>Supplier
2) Type USA000 in “Supplier ID” field and search
3) Scroll down until you find a “Single pay” supplier followed by a Regular supplier:
4) Select the Regular supplier (USA000ACH2) and go to the “Identifying information” tab:
5) Now click “Previous in List” button:
6) The fields shown are not what should be presented for a “Single Payment Supplier” so the users can erroneously update field that are not appropriate for “Single Payment Suppliers”.
7) Using the bug described above I updated supplier USA0000100 status to “Unapproved” (Saved using Hot Key Alt 1) then navigated to Suppliers>Supplier Information>Approve>Approve Supplier and Click search:
8) If you click directly in the “single payment supplier” you see the following: Note: address, contacts and location tabs.
9) If you navigate to one of the “Regular” suppliers and then click next this is what’s presented, Note there’s no tabs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms