EAP: Approved and Matched Voucher Changes to Pending Status When Pay Terms are Changed
(Doc ID 2216955.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Approval Status reset to 'Pending' status when a matched and approved voucher is modified. The voucher is again routed for approval.
1. Make sure 'Matching for Voucher Approval' option is checked on the Payables Definition.
2. Create and dispatch a PO.
3. Create Voucher copying from PO. Voucher is in Pending status.
4. Run Matching. Voucher is Matched and Approved.
5. Change Pay Terms on the Voucher which resets the Approval status to Pending.
Voucher Approval status should remain in Approved Status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!